I've been watching the public dismemberment of Barack Obama by Hillary Clinton. It's like an opening kill on CSI. She goes about her grisly business with all of the aplomb and class of an old-world butcher. I envision her with flecks of blood and bits of sinew splattering about as she hacks away at Barack, mindlessly focused on separating bone from flesh in a macabre duel with her own ambition. If, god forbid, Hillary should wrest the nomination from Barack, then it would almost assure the unthinkable, a Republican victory in the fall. This would represent an abject failure that even Kerry could ridicule. The Democrats would have succeeded in blowing a gift hand-delivered with engraved calligraphy by Dubya himself. On the right, this would be because of the wafting tones of deceit and gutless greed that Hillary seems to exude from her very pores. And, ironically, downscale Republicans find the smell of deceit and greed repugnant despite rich Republicans apparently bathing in it like it was Chanel No. 5. What would make it a certainty is that the droves of newly-registered, energized and hopeful Democrats would be left holding Hillary's bag, as it were. And, that is a fate no one should endure. I, for one, would have to consider voting for McCain before I would Clinton. And I would have thought that an impossibility a few months ago.
Labels: Death by Hillary

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home